The Corner Tavern. > Classifieds

Spring Cleaning kind of...

(1/4) > >>

tomw:
To any members in good standing:

I have a lot of odd stuff I have accumulated over the years of the electronic variety.

I am just uncovering some of this stuff for the first time in maybe decades.

Network hubs, WIFI gear, router, oscilloscopes a VA Linux rack server, satellite receivers, LNBs, computers, internal hard drives, cd/dvd drives, even an old zip drive,dead multimeters, 2 dead Macbooks a dead scanner, probably a couple dozen various wallwarts, both AC and DC output. And more.

Some of it junk some simply upgraded and shelved.

All will be offered as is, untested and no guarantee other than I will send it. Mostly for the shipping costs.

I will try to do an inventory in the next day or so. It is literally too much stuff to list separately.

So, if you have a junk "wish list" post in here and I will see what I have.

Almost everything will have value to some tinkerer.

I am trying to clear out decades of stashing things for "some day" but will never get to most of it.

Maybe toss it all on the floor and take a photo and post it but kind of busy just now.

I already have a few photos of said "junk" shown below.

I have 3 of these Panadac Power Supplies:

I think they would be nice bench supplies as they have a wide range of voltage taps. They came out of a circuit stuffing machine I salvaged some years ago.

This B&K 1405 'Scope. It has a trace but I never actually used it. Picked it up helping clear out an estate sale for my stepdaughters' dads place. Small, only 5" X 8" X 12":

This Scope is GONE..

This Decade / Substitution box which is great for dialing in capacitor or resistor values in a live circuit: Substitution Box is GONE..

And this Seco TV Flyback & Reactance Analyzer has an Eye tube:

If interested just PM me via the board messaging system and we can work out details in private.

Tom

WooferHound:
Stuff looking good, especially that O-Scope
I will be having a Mass GiveAway soon too

tomw:
The B&K O'scope is spoken for!

I have 2 others, however.

A Tectronix rack mount dual trace R647A and a Bell and Howell Schools branded one with no model #.

Tom

Wolvenar:
I'll pm you also, but I'm interested in the substitution box.  Those are always handy

tomw:

--- Quote from: Wolvenar on February 12, 2012, 12:45:50 pm ---I'll pm you also, but I'm interested in the substitution box.  Those are always handy

--- End quote ---

Substitution box is spoken for...

Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version