Author Topic: RX-8010VBK Receiver for sale  (Read 6451 times)

Offline MadScientist267

• Impossible Condition Curator
  • Rules? What rules?
RX-8010VBK Receiver for sale
« on: August 29, 2014, 10:31:08 pm »
General statement:

--------

The time has come to sell off my hoarder's stash to accomplish a couple of things...

One, I can't take any of it with me when I go. Two, I need to try and turn some of it into cash to help fund the truck project. I'm putting the items up here to give you guys first dibs.

Highest bidder takes the item at hand. The beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hopefully that's you. ;)

Everything is provided as-is, no warranty, yada. I will do my best to accurately portray each item as best as I can. Some things defy description. ;D

If anyone wants further clarification on something, I will answer to the best of my ability, take extra pics, etc.

Shipping depends on the item and will be added to the price reached in the bids. Also, if someone has a specific shipping method desired, I can accommodate.

Oh, and PayPal is the channel. Payment received, item ships.

Now then...

--------

Item at hand: JVC RX-8010VBK Digital A/V Receiver w/ Remote

3202-0

3204-1

3206-2

Condition: Very Good

Description:

The JVC RX-8010VBK features premium performance with its high current power supply capable of handling 4 ohm loads, and a new high performance Motorola DSP. The new 24 bit DSP is capable of executing 150 million instructions per second (MIPS). This DSP power enables the RX-8010VBK to provide the highest level of accuracy in decoding Dolby Digital and DTS movies. It also makes possible All Channel Stereo, and the JVC exclusive DAP soundfield. The RX-8010VBK also allows you to play your MP3 files directly from your PC through a front USB input. This new flexibility allows you to play music recorded on your computer with the greatest fidelity.
120 watts x 2 min. RMS, both channels driven into 8 ohms from 20Hz to 20kHz with no more than 0.08% THD100 watts x 5 min. RMS, into 8 ohms, 1kHz, 0.8% THDDVD Multichannel Audio Compatible (5.1 channel analog input and 5 separate amps) for connection to existing and future multichannel sources such as DVD AudioLCD Multi-Brand A/V Remote Control (VCR/TV/CATV/DBS) Dolby Digital and DTS decoders built-in for theater quality surround from digital sources

http://support.jvc.com/consumer/product.jsp?archive=true&pathId=5&modelId=MODL026350

What ya say, start this off at $100? Going on Amazon for $230 (no, not this specific one) ;)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00005B99Q

Wanted: Schrödinger's cat, dead and alive.