Author Topic: Newest version of Oz control board  (Read 1814 times)

Offline BenandAmber

Newest version of Oz control board
« on: April 06, 2019, 07:10:49 pm »
Hello everyone
I am a little bit new at all this
I am trying to find the newest Oz control board file so I can have it  made into a circuit board

I would also like to have the updated list of all the parts that go on the circuit board

I've had a few very nice people Point me to a nice Feller that sells the book and control boards together but I am very poor I can't afford this

I have been salvaging and saving parts for years so I'm likely to have most of all the components to go on the control board

I am also very interested the one that Oz made that uses the whole esg002 board just in case I can't get the surface mounting of the 8010 done correctly I think I can I've been practicing but just in case

Other things that interests me are new mosfet boards for the Power Jack how awesome would it be  to have a Gerber file that would use 4 of the larger Hy 4008 instead of six of the smaller mosfets and through hole resistors

I'm new to this stuff so this may be something impossible or really hard to do but it would be awesome to have

I appreciate accepting me on this form and I really like the way that you guys freely share your lifelong knowledge and hard work I will try to find ways I can contribute

Thank you for your time