The Corner Tavern. > Forums FAQ

(1/2) > >>

Wolvenar:
Sign up works very much like any other you may find on the internet, however it seems we are starting with a bit more work than the majority, particularly this forum requires a fairly complex password to be used.

In an ever ending battle to reduce auto spammers and the like there is a semi complex sign up system in place here that includes captcha solving and a puzzle where you align images as per instruction.
These are intended to determine if you are a human or a computer program attempting to automatically create accounts

After this process you will need to await approval, this may or may not take some time. But we have admins on both sides of the rocky ball we call Earth, so there is generally a quick turn around.

When approving and account, the admins have a choice while approving, to send an email confirming the approval or not.
If we know the circumstances are that you will know when you are approved we may opt to not send an email.
Since the choice exist we may make a mistake, ( we are human too ) so please check in and try your account even if you have not gotten an email reply within 24 hours. If for some reason your account is not active in a day , and you wish to contact us , the best way to do so is on irc, there are links to our normal IRC hangouts on the top right of the forum.

alvin:
The photo gallery does not recognize my username and password. Is there another place to register for that?
Thank You
Alvin

oztules:
Alvin,

I think you need to get onto IRC and ask one of the boffins there to hook you up with it.
(thats what I did some years ago)

..............oztules

alvin:
Thanks for the reply. I'll try that. I did not get much from googling IRC this morning but I'll try again.
Alvin

rossw:

--- Quote from: alvin on January 19, 2012, 06:09:38 pm ---Thanks for the reply. I'll try that. I did not get much from googling IRC this morning but I'll try again.
Alvin

--- End quote ---

Alvin, I've created you an album. Check your private mail for the password.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version