Project Journals > Wolvenar

Wisconsin motor repair

<< < (2/3) > >>

Isaiah:
That's a neet little back hoe what is it mounted on?

Wolvenar:
I'll see if I have more images..
Its rather slow and dinky but nice for tight areas. I could dig and drop into the tractor bucket to haul off, less yard damage.

Norm:

--- Quote from: Isaiah on April 27, 2012, 08:50:37 am ---I had a 4 cylinder come in one time on a portable sand blaster .
This one was a mess and  it seemed like you just couldn't get rid of the sand.
 Glad to hear you got it going good. they are a nice motor when they are right.
 I have a single cylinder on my wood splitter. one pull with the choke one pull with choke off and its running
no matter what the temperature is.
 Isaiah

--- End quote ---
Had a Wisconsin once on  a 2 wheel garden tractor what I liked most
was the magneto no matter how slow you turned it ....would snap over
and you got a spark would kick the engine over and it would start !
they still have those kind of magnetos ?
Norm.

bj:
   On some models they still do Norm.  When they are working right, if you can turn it at all, it'll start.

Isaiah:
yes norm.
 About 15 yrs ago  i was at a auction sale and bought this thing its
three wheeled cycle bar riding mower. with the single cylinder Wisconsin on it..
It had sat so long a box elder grew up through the front and engulfed the air cleaner.
They cut the tree top and bottom and  I got the chunk of tree also.
 I didnt get at it right away and the tree dried out and was able to split it up and get it off. the air cleaner was shot but cleaned the carb  took the mag off and cleaned the points  did a valve job and one pull she is going.
 Two wheels and the engine and the cycle blade are up front. the seat and single wheel are in the back and you steer the single wheel with a arm. it will move right along and if you turn the steer wheel to fast  you might get ejected. no name I took it to a number of tractor and engine shows and no one has identified it as yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version