Author Topic: Now ammunition ?  (Read 4892 times)

Offline Wolvenar

• Senior Moderator
  • Mr. Murphys pawn
Now ammunition ?
« on: May 31, 2012, 02:18:48 am »

Via BBC news

Looks like people in power want to create even more sheep?
Or at least unarmed ones?
Looks like reloaders are going to get popular very fast, whats next a lead registery?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18269837
Trying to make power from alternative energy any which way I can.
Just to abuse what I make. (and run this site)

Offline tomw

• Not as bad as you might think
  • Senior Moderator
  • hoplophobic people will fear my lifestyle
    • Zubbly's photos!
Re: Now ammunition ? NOT!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 08:55:24 am »
U.S. Centric diatribe follows. Sheep and slaves will be offended.

They have been talking this crap since I can remember. The UN is trying to run the world. They know full well that unarmed citizens are slaves and that is exactly what they want.

Been reloading since I was a kid even before I could "legally" buy a firearm or ammunition so I will carry on as usual.

Seen several  big scares come and go.

expiring primers and powder, tax on equipment and supplies.

Fact is, Americans probably would go to war to preserve our second amendment rights even against our own government and certainly most of us will not bow to the UN and their "one world order"

Just more fear mongering. Look at what the Bushwacker and his crew did with fear after 9-11. You and I lost a lot of freedom then and they are still lost.

Never happen without a fight and I don't mean politics.

There are millions of reasons no foreign power would be stupid enough to invade the American mainland.  It is the millions of privately held weapons in the hands of a motivated citizenry hiding behind every corner and rooftop. Ask the British how that worked for them 200 years ago. Or look to Libya and their recent changes of who runs it.

Governments should fear their people not the other way around.

Just from here. I am fairly well stocked on supplies enough to shoot well into the afterlife  so it won't affect me as much as a newcomer to the hobby I have already invested in the right "precious metals". Copper, Brass and Lead will be more valuable than any others one day because with them you can defend yourself and simply take what you need from the silly folks that blindly trust everything will go on as it has. Not that I advocate taking other folks property but that is the bottom line reality, post apocalypse speaking.

The average human may  be sheep but the wolves are still here and have not been domesticated as much as some think.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure. --Thomas Jefferson 1787

Its about time to fertilise again, I think.

Anyone who would trade freedom for security deserves neither

Or not.

Just my AM rant.

>CLICK<

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ?° ?? ?°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies