Off Grid Living / Camping > Fishing

Less than 2 hours until Mn fishing opener

(1/2) > >>

Wolvenar:
It's less than 2 hours until the official Minnesota fishing opener.

So the last week I sanded/blasted the trailer and gave it a new paint.
did some maintenance on the smaller boat, and dug out the trolling motor tested the batteries etc.

Turns out I wont be on the lakes on the first day after all :( 
Have to get some work done tomorrow.

So question for everyone..

Whats the best way to get a wife who doesn't fish to start?  ::)

dang:
Have another happy couple invite just her alone for a couple of mornings out.

Watt:

--- Quote from: Wolvenar on May 11, 2012, 10:26:41 pm ---It's less than 2 hours until the official Minnesota fishing opener.

So the last week I sanded/blasted the trailer and gave it a new paint.
did some maintenance on the smaller boat, and dug out the trolling motor tested the batteries etc.

Turns out I wont be on the lakes on the first day after all :( 
Have to get some work done tomorrow.

So question for everyone..

Whats the best way to get a wife who doesn't fish to start?  ::)

--- End quote ---

Load her up and tell her you are taking her shopping.  Just stop and do your fishing first!

philb:
Mine would have caught on to the scheme fast Watt. She would have talked me into stopping for a bio-break on the way. She wants to drive then. Where would we end up first? one guess. Then it will be too late for fishing...

Wolv, if you can get her in the boat, get a fish on your pole, hand it to her,take the fish off (like the gentleman you are),rebait the hook and cast it. Anyway, that's how I started mine. She still expects the same treatment each and every time though.

Don't forget to comment on how beautiful her hair looks blowing in the breeze and the revitalization you are sure you see in her face.

In my case, was 30 years ago and she thinks I'm up to something now.  ;D

rossw:

--- Quote from: philb on May 11, 2012, 11:56:54 pm ---In my case, was 30 years ago and she thinks I'm up to something now.  ;D

--- End quote ---

You probably are though!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version