The Corner Tavern. > The Bulletin Board

I wonder why?

(1/5) > >>

Wolvenar:
I have noticed lately that a large number of people with user accounts browse as guests.
Is there a technical problem, or is it there is pressure to not be seen on this forum?

If anyone has forgotten their password or in need of other assistance,
Contact us here

http://www.anotherpower.com/board/contact.php

remove the "dot" obviously , this is to try to slow down email harvesters that will spam it to death.

tomw:

--- Quote from: Wolvenar on March 07, 2012, 09:07:56 am ---I have noticed lately that a large number of people with user accounts browse as guests.
Is there a technical problem, or is it there is pressure to not be seen on this forum?

If anyone has forgotten their password or in need of other assistance,
Please email us at
help@anotherpowerdot.com

remove the "dot" obviously , this is to try to slow down email harvesters that will spam it to death.

--- End quote ---

I have my visibility turned "off" or I think I do so maybe that is an option to be cloaked?

Anyway, doesn't seem to be anything to be concerned about. If I wasn't one of the original rebels I would never sign in, either.  ;D :D

Tom

Never tested it and I think admins can see everyone cloaked or not?

Tom

klsmurf:
 ;D  Guilty as charged.   If I would have known the forum police were patrolling heavy, I would have gone into super-stealth mode. ;)
Not that I know how!

Personally, I've been working at home lately and it's just a routine. Have a few sites I scan through and go on. I could stay always logged on if I'm messing with any stats or anything.

Kevin

Observation: There seems to be a larger than normal percentage of Kevins on the board?????

ksouers:

--- Quote from: klsmurf on March 07, 2012, 01:19:54 pm ---Kevin

Observation: There seems to be a larger than normal percentage of Kevins on the board?????

--- End quote ---

2?

RichHagen:
If I am at work I will appear as a guest (I think) until such time as I log in to post or reply. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version