Renewable Energy Questions/Discussion > Wind and Hydro

Wind turbine loading

<< < (3/4) > >>

frackers:
Ah - thought you meant 112 for $5k !! So you have over 100kwhr in LiFePo4 ? Sounds like a container load ;)

rossw:

--- Quote from: frackers on January 19, 2017, 03:53:36 pm ---Ah - thought you meant 112 for $5k !!

--- End quote ---

I wish!

--- Quote ---So you have over 100kwhr in LiFePo4 ? Sounds like a container load ;)

--- End quote ---

No, nowhere near that. And it works out at a little over 70 kWh
This isn't all for me. Half for me, half for another chap. We're splitting the consignment which reduces our (individual) importation costs.

TurboMiles:
Not exactly sure why (maybe water)but my blades have become unbalanced.  I might have to get some fiberglass blades if keeping the wood blades balanced will be an issue.

niall:
the balance shouldnt change that much , ..or so quickly with wood blades turbomiles ...some can be run with little coating at all
maybe something is beginning to loosen at the hub ........i,ve left bearing nuts unlocked and things went south fast .......hard to know

if it doesent " feel right " maybe take it down and check..................but thats easy for me to say

the first run usually brings out the gremlins.....

solarnewbee:
Hey guys,

Here's a Dump load I built for a dual pmg. 100w wire wound resistors 1ohm each wired in parallel to achieve 1/2ohms to break when batteries (Pete helped design this delta wiring method)

SN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version