Transportation > Human Powered

<< < (2/5) > >>

birdhouse:
good to see you here norm!  i always enjoy reading about your pedgens! 

i'm constantly having issues with getting stuff stuck in my eyes, so can feel your pain!  the thing that keeps me going while my eye(s) are hurting is that i know it won't last forever.  kinda keeps my spirits up!

adam

Norm:

--- Quote from: Wolvenar on February 06, 2012, 10:56:31 pm ---I have noticed your nick on another forum, but unfortunately I never looked into your projects much. I'd love to find out more.

--- End quote ---
Will do....I'm used to pedaling along leisurely like 10 - 20 minutes per session and a
total of 100 minutes yields a satisfactory 50 watt/hrs.
.....but right now I got a flat tire after an equivalent 1000miles or so....that's a 12 inch
diameter tire...not too bad.
.....but the new tube and tire just keeps going flat and I don't understand why :(
I water test it and no leaks install it and everything looks fine like even overnight
....but then all of a sudden it's flat....water test it again and still no leaks not even
from the valve stem.....so I'll try and *slime* it.
all the time I have for tonight....will keep you posted.
Norm.

wilfor03:
Hey Norm....

Welcome to the "Better" board.  8) Glad you're here...........

Bill

Norm:

--- Quote from: birdhouse on February 07, 2012, 10:32:11 am ---good to see you here norm!  i always enjoy reading about your pedgens! 

i'm constantly having issues with getting stuff stuck in my eyes, so can feel your pain!  the thing that keeps me going while my eye(s) are hurting is that i know it won't last forever.  kinda keeps my spirits up!

adam

--- End quote ---
I know it's hard to resist the temptation to rub your eyes and for me...I do it when
my eyes feel dry and scratchy ....I told the eye doc about it and they gave me a
couple of bottles of eye drops .....artificial tears.....so that might help in case you've
never tried it?

Yep ....I enjoy the exercise bike especially when I'm gradually losing weight (not as
much as when I first started) substituting it for snacks that drive my sugar level up...
I lie to myself and keep saying ..maybe I'll have a snack after this 10 minute session
and finally the urge goes away.  half the battle is staying away from bread....
one whole sandwich , 2 slices leads to another....and another and then I just give up
and say maybe tomorrow....breadaholic ?

(like pedal faster...harder Norm   that urge is slipping up on you again)
Know what I mean?
Norm.

tomw:

--- Quote from: wilfor03 on February 09, 2012, 07:22:56 am ---Hey Norm....
Welcome to the "Better" board.  8)
Bill

--- End quote ---

Bill;

Glad you thing so! I haven't spent much time on things here lately but the other guys are working daily to get it up to snuff and running smooth.

Been a few glitches but overall I think this place is shaping up nicely.

Very active and very interesting stuff going on here.

So hoist a beverage of your choice and give three cheers for the crew!

Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version