Product Information > Product Reviews

should have listened to Wolv

<< < (3/8) > >>

Norm:
Nah I can't dump IE, not possible with me.....mostly I play DX Ball....
look up how stuff works ....go to You Tube and look up songs like
Merle Haggart....She's a Good Hearted Woman ......Animals-The House of the Rising Sun
Eagles-You Can't Hide Your Lying Eyes,
So as long as their ending support for Windows 7 doesn't mean that I
can't access stuff like this ....Let'm end support for Windows 7 I don't care !

Ok Tom I heard you ....rotator cup eh?
My brother-in- law had that,  operation on it...Unemployment Comp.
harassed him about going back to work...so went back to work too soon then....reoperated
back to work....reoperated etc. ....so finally he put in for disability...
....so frustrated....with diabetes and all ....he let his diabetes get out of control
and he died on a Monday ....so he didn't get his mail with his first disability
check....59 yrs old.....so even with my well mild case of diabetes, my one knee that keeps
getting worse....I figure I'm still in the game....LOL

Norm.

Wolvenar:
If IE can do it, any other browser can do it, and likely better. with exception on OLD or sites that run IE specific things, which are quite a small % anymore.
Web site designers have gotten sick of having to build for the general browser, then build it over again for IE, detect your running IE etc.

rossw:

--- Quote from: Wolvenar on February 10, 2013, 05:56:56 pm ---If IE can do it, any other browser can do it, and likely better.

--- End quote ---

Not too many of them support active-X, and quite a few things kicking about that *require* it.

Wolvenar:
Getting to be fewer of those every day, especially with html5 coming to maturity.

rossw:

--- Quote from: Wolvenar on February 11, 2013, 03:24:16 am ---Getting to be fewer of those every day, especially with html5 coming to maturity.

--- End quote ---

Oh, sure, but there are still a lot of legacy things out there - webcameras, PVRs, lots of "household" items that used or required active-x to operate. Sure, they will die and be replaced in time - but meantime, the poor saps that have them are locked in to internet exploiter exploder explorer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version