The Corner Tavern. > Weather

Minnesota weather.. if you dont like it..

(1/6) > >>

Wolvenar:
Well after a long time of near drought or full out drought in areas of our state we are now getting that rain we asked for..

Only one problem, it is coming to fast, and it just is not stopping!!

These are photos from the north eastern part of our state.
Click to see the gallery with these and many more full sized images

tomw:
The tail of that system is kickin it here right now. Torrential rain, lots of sky sparks and wind but we are high enough flooding is no concern much right on the farm. Buddy is cowering under the table. He hates storms or loud noise of any kind.

In fact I pointed my panels flat to the sky so they get flushed off.

Great corn growing weather. Rain, humidity and high temperatures and we have had all three this week..

Tom

Wolvenar:
Yeah, thats what they said in Duluth too Tom.
(Most of those pics are from Duluth. )
The zoo there has massive destruction, and many animals are now out roaming.
I heard both seals got out, the polar bear, and more but I don't have the details.

dang:
Duluth? Jeez - my missus doubted your little Fishhook River in MN would be doing all that.

I grab 24-hour loops, often stitch together week long loops.

Here are two, 14 and 20 June 2012 (Courtesy of Intellicast) that show nearly stalled storm tracks here in the upper mid-west.
Click to enlarge.

Wolvenar:
Road conditions yesterday from our dashcam. This is basically the best couple minutes I could pull out that was not mostly snowy white out to the camera
Music might be a bit much, but had to take out the conversation, so I dropped in a youtube supplied audio track
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJwKbm5g3YWelcome to Minnesota winter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version