Author Topic: Moving Sale..  (Read 6829 times)

Offline tomw

• Not as bad as you might think
  • Senior Moderator
  • hoplophobic people will fear my lifestyle
    • Zubbly's photos!
Moving Sale..
« on: September 12, 2014, 07:13:38 am »
Well, kids,. We have purchased a house in a small town about 100 miles South of our current rural location. We finally realized that due to health issues we cannot keep up with the work it takes to keep this place going. Can't find decent help either so...

We are not going to be able to do wind in town so I have a couple turbines and ancillary equipment for sale. Everything from 300 feet of Aluminum triplex overhead cable to 9 and 17 foot turbines, a 40 foot angle iron 4 leg steel tower, A 70 foot 4 leg steel tower, 45 foot tube tower and all rigging. Heat Sinks, guy cable, grip hoist, Sala climbing harness (used only 4 or 5 times).  Other items too numerous to list but I will list individual items as they come to mind.

The Solar equipment may or may not go with the farm but if not it will be for sale as well. 2350 watts installed solar , 2) FX2524T stacked Outback Inverters with a Mate , autotransfomer for 240 V AC, possibly a couple Classic 150 Controllers about a ton of well used but still usable traction batteries.

More as I think of it. Maybe some photos later but its ugly raining out this AM.

PM me for my email to discuss.

Everything of any size is pick up and you dismantle and load  @ Decorah, Iowa.

Oh and we have for sale about 70 acres of timbered homestead with house, detached garage / shop / office,  2 fenced 5,000 sq foot gardens, about 17 acres of organic  crop land currently in grass. No, the hay kind, silly wabbit.  :o

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ?° ?? ?°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Offline dang

Re: Moving Sale....
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 03:08:22 pm »
Good to see you're on top of things & know you've been missed on IRC.

That winter of 2013/14's with the still-continuing 'Polar Vortex' has me looking South too, that is south of a line from Pensacola across to St Augustine.

Look for my PM...

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others" - Anonymous