Author Topic: New totaly protabl mini gen to go, Ideas ?  (Read 5176 times)

Offline seajinn

• A 2 bit Jinn
    • Hearbal Equine K9 Health care
New totaly protabl mini gen to go, Ideas ?
« on: June 08, 2013, 02:47:37 pm »
My project , Build a charging system for my criss corssing the continent several times over the next few years with a travail trailer.
 I am figuring a ball governed prop pitch system for noise ease speed and the fact i will need lift and lower about every 4 to 6 days as I move to my next locations. Also using hard drive mags and with little real structure on the mast and low elevations  plus the varied locations i feel the system be fare easier for one person with less mass to haul skywards and the prop pitching will greatly reduce bouth mass and weight with no tuning a furling vain and also reduce the cyclic forces as will on the light duty mast. The farms and training centers i will be calling on i know will have adequate open spaces since most have a mile race track on the property. How ever I will be along all the great lakes central NY KY LA FL DE TX NM CA . you name it if there doing any sort of performance horse bizz, in do time I will be there. Suggestion welcom.
  In my time in China I found that in the congested City Nanning. The home made wind mills were nearly as popular a hobby as kites and learned why there are so many cheap controllers from there. Some streets are near littered with them extended off building and there also rather quite with the speed feathering props. My hotel staff living on there job even had one for there entertainment systems since the job policy had them restricted from hotel power use for personal use, but had no qualms about the mills for there own tvs ect . None spoke English but were good enough getting me antiquated and that they even had conveyed my friend Fangs aunt carve them there blades with a butchers cleave ! I did get to meet the woman but Fang was a full blown head strong bent on consumerism and spoke better English then me Maryland born, But she refused me any time to really explore that part of China or there hobby and was hell bent trying to keep me in Nanning? Once upon a time she was friends with my wife even???? But imagine. Shanghaied, land locked  in central china ? I only saw the great wal from 30,000 but was amazed every ware i could see , i would see more giant turbines then i could count while passing. Maybe 75 times more then you see flying over western Europe's cost !
  I wanted to try catching DavedHK since I was working out of Shenzhen but i began paying attention to all i saw there and of hundreds of smaller systems i think I only saw 3 that track with a furling vane ?
  opp? I will be charging a pair of 109ah deep cycle and taking that wart hog watt hungry power pack to the recyclers. Small fridge minimal lighting 12 volt water pump small crt TV lapp top printer and phone charger and small box fan. I am a glass fabricator and i have a hefty spool of nicrome and built my own aquarium submersible heaters long before they manufactured them for consumers but I can not see a easy way to get a dump loader in the gas water heater and I hate to find myself dumping to the air !
Thanks

There's more to the eye then the cat thats nimble