Renewable Energy Questions/Discussion > Renewable Energy Q&A

I want to have some circuit boards made

<< < (2/2)

wilfor03:

--- Quote from: Bryan1 on March 22, 2012, 01:14:52 am ---                  If you like mate the next board I do I can take some pic's showing the process and upload them.
Cheers Bryan

--- End quote ---

Hey, Bryan.....

I'd sure like to see some photos of your process, if ya will. I've been trying this process also with a laser printer

and still having trouble with the "iron on" part of the image transfer to the board. Maybe need more heat, longer?

Anyway, curious to see how others are doing it.....Thanks

Bill

chanelok:
Woofer, I am a little new at this. Please pardon my naivete. I live in south Florida. I wanted dock lights that were impervious to the saltwater environment. I made the fixtures by sandwiching 8 LEDs between two pieces of 1" x 1/8" aluminum angle. The LEDs are soldered in series and directly connected (no resistors or current control) to a 24 vdc power source (lead acid batteries) and a 170 watt solar panel. I realize that the solar panel is overkill, but I plan to use it to power a solid state refrigerator. I made 12 fixtures, which are wired in parallel. The system functions well with no problems so far. I can send you
more detail and pictures if you like. Chuck

Tritium:
Here is the best and simplest PCB fab method I have found to use at home once you have your artwork in hand. (I have a laminator for transferring the toner to the PCB)

http://pcbfx.com/

Thurmond

BenandAmber:
Has anyone ever thought of redesigning power jack mosfet boards and making them where they have through hole resistors and use the bigger mosfet like the 247 hy4008 a file that could be sent to a PCB maker to have these made would be awesome

would keep you from having to buy overpriced Power Jack Moss boards

And I really like the 247 hy4008 someone put a link to them on here and I went and bought a hundred of them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version