Author Topic: Wall Of Shame  (Read 5199 times)

Offline Wolvenar

• Senior Moderator
  • Mr. Murphys pawn
Wall Of Shame
« on: November 25, 2014, 01:50:43 pm »
This is where we will post any solicitations received so we can all mock and make fun of.
Keep in mind we are not looking to make money from this site, nor plaster is with ads like *other* alternative energy sites are doing.

Ahem...
We are not responsible for what someone here may do with information that solicitors may divulge.

Please have fun with this thread
 ;)

Trying to make power from alternative energy any which way I can.
Just to abuse what I make. (and run this site)

Offline Wolvenar

• Senior Moderator
  • Mr. Murphys pawn
Re: Wall Of Shame
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 01:51:00 pm »
And to start things off:

Karina Ethany submitted a help request via the contact form:
Name: Karina Ethany
Email: Karinaethanyt564@gmail.com

I congratulate you on your great website.

How about driving clients to your business without wasting your marketing budget on Ad Words! About 85% of clicks resulting from search are from organic listings and more than 85% of users trust organic listings combined with social media over Ad Words. If you can get better organic rankings you can get better traffic and eventually your sales will rise.

Are you missing some business this season? Here is a partial list of issues that may be hindering your success.

1. Your website is not optimized as well as it could be for major competitive keywords.

2. Your website is not rendering well on mobile devices.

3. Your website needs technical fixes to get better crawling response from search engines.

4. In addition, would you like to upgrade your social Media presence?

There are many additional improvements that could be made to your website, and if you would like to learn about them I would be glad to provide you with a detailed analysis in the form of a *WEBSITE AUDIT REPORT for free*.

Our clients consistently tell us that their customers find them because they are at the top of the Google search rankings. Being at the top left of Google is the best thing you can do for your company's website traffic and online reputation.

If this sounds interesting, just hit the reply button and get back to me with your concerns. I am here to assist you.

Feel free to email us or alternatively you can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards,
Karina Ethan
Senior Sales Manager
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS I: I am not spamming. I have studied your website and believe I can help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you, you can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.
PS II: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML5 and Responsive Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone, tablets, desktop etc.

IP: 180.87.245.127

Offline MadScientist267

• Impossible Condition Curator
  • Rules? What rules?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 02:42:39 am »
Don't forget, not once but twice from Ms Katrina...

Perhaps redefining "spamming" is in order. Maybe it means a minimum of 3 copies of the same exact email sent to the same recipient? :o

Steve
Wanted: Schrödinger's cat, dead and alive.

Offline Wolvenar

• Senior Moderator
  • Mr. Murphys pawn
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 09:49:17 am »
Yeah I love the part about HTML5.. considering the target range here. We have everything from the latest browsers to I have seen way more than comfortable amounts of IE6 and even an instance of Netscape Navigator for Power Mac, not to mention elinks.

Offline MadScientist267

• Impossible Condition Curator
  • Rules? What rules?
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 03:34:35 am »
Make that 4...?

I say we have a little more than "fun" with this one at this point >X-D
Wanted: Schrödinger's cat, dead and alive.