Author Topic: New Book, 'Making a 6kW OzInverter' and Option for the 3 New PCB's.  (Read 2917 times)

Offline ClockmanFrance

Moderators, I am not sure if this publicity break's your rules of selling stuff?
Please remove if it does.
Thanks.

Okay, the "MAKING A 6kW OZINVERTER" is now available.

There are 2 options,.....

.................. 'The Book' and the Supplement, 'Making the PCB's', etch masks, parts lists etc'

.................. 'The Book, the Supplement, Making the PCB's, And includes the 3 commercially made double sides PCB's, The New '6-15kW Power Board', the New 'OzControl Board' and the New 'OzCooling Board'

http://www.echorenovate.com/new-book--make-a-6kw-inverter.php

I have tried to keep the cost as low as possible to cover the Colour printing, P+P and PCB costs.
Small quantities of printing are expensive, and the New Power Board is large at A4 size and has extra thick copper at 70um and is costly .

We here at 'echorenovate', are not a commercial organization so this Inverter Project is not our main concern. But folk like 'Oztules helped me, so we are helping others, that is our philosophy here.

I have 3 young boys still at school so maybe in the future I can get them to do bags of parts.
I will update the Web site with amendments and modifications as necessary.  Mrs has let me loose on that so that's been fun ?.....! Yes, I see some mistakes, but I have to go a few miles into town to get a faster internet speed to update!....

Offline ClockmanFrance

Re: New Book, 'Making a 6kW OzInverter' and Option for the 3 New PCB's.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 05:08:41 am »
Index, Contents of the Main Book.

Offline ClockmanFrance

Re: New Book, 'Making a 6kW OzInverter' and Option for the 3 New PCB's.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 01:39:51 am »
My Eldest Boy, has just done a Utube Vid on the OzInverter and Book.

Its not much, but he is at least helping this 'shuffling bear dinosaur', see the vid, into another Media medium.

I should have worn more sexier overalls........ ha ha.