Author Topic: PowerJack Boards supply, LF, 15kW, 48vdc, 230vac, PSW 50HZ, replacement?  (Read 3190 times)

Offline ClockmanFrance

I can’t seem to find any PJ’s LF, 15kW, 48vdc, 230vac, PSW 50HZ, boards at present, even emailed PowerJack, DONGGANG, DALANG, CHINA. (that’s the address I get).

Crazy , but typical that I do a small ‘Open source’ booklet on “Making a OzInverter”, and now find  the PJ PCB Power & Control boards are no longer available.

Anyone out there have any contacts? then I can add a note to each copy of my book saying where to contact for the PJ boards.

I have followed ‘oztules’ endevours on the new EGS002 control board very keenly….. http://www.anotherpower.com/board/index.php/topic,1116.0.html?PHPSESSID=h7jd5l4edljl6k4ls18pgfj4i1

Post 6,7 and 8 are very interesting and it looks like this EGS002 control board will not suit Toroids.

For me ‘oztules’ last post 8, is a glimmer of hope………

Okay, I have had my PJ 10kW board and 15kW boards apart, and think I could do a PowerBoard as the component values match with the W7 schematic drawings from ‘oztules’. Price would be nowhere near as keen as PJ’s though.

The Control board is my issue, its a stumbling block, those microprocessors, I just do not have the ability to fully understand what is going on.

Offline oztules

• Forum Advisors
  • Village idiot
try here
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121372307145?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=420314377003&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Have had very little time to help, but you and the lads have done very well sorting things through anyway.. well done..

You can use the 15kw 110v mainboards as the 240v version ( no difference that I can see) , and a 8kw 240/220v card for the controller, if you want to push it some current bypass will take it higher, or damp the voltage from the CT slightly.

...........oztules
Flinders Island...... Australia

Offline ClockmanFrance

Yes that's the only fleebay PJ link that's available at present.

Again many thanks 'oztules' for your wisdom yet again.

"You can use the 15kw 110v mainboards as the 240v version (no difference that I can see) , and a 8kw 240/220v card for the controller, if you want to push it some current bypass will take it higher, or damp the voltage from the CT slightly".

My 10kW power board, 2013, has 4310 mosfets, and no sub boards, and no SMD just 0.5w normal resistors. So not sure if I can push this board with the addition of the missing two 10000uf 80v, 60mm high x  35mn diameter capacitors. I can only find 100v at those dimensions.

Thanks about the tip with the 8kW 240/220ac Control board, will get some and study.

Once again thanks!

Offline ClockmanFrance

Just had this back from PJ....

thanks for message.  yes, we do sell main board and control board of our LF psw inverter series.
will creat ebay listing and show to you soon.

best regards,
Power Jack / Cher

Offline solarnewbee

• Cayenne Dashboard
Just ordered 24v main, control and xfmr from eBay. They ship fedex and it's not cheap. Type in search Seller:dr.powerjack not associated with powerjack factory but they have parts by selection.
SN

Any day above ground is a day for potential mishaps